- What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Spending time with those I love (my family & friends) & doing what I love (being outside in nature & preferably exercising).
- What is your pet hate?
I’m a little impatient. So waiting too long for things that shouldn’t take too long.
- What do you fear?
Running out of food 😉
- What is the strangest instruction your coach has ever given you?
To run on the athletics track wearing a snorkel.
- What is your greatest extravagance?
I’m not much into material things so probably spending far too much on end of season holidays with my hubby. We love Sardinia in Italy, it’s gorgeous. We’ll try & splurge a bit on somewhere very nice to stay.
- What words/phrases do you overuse?
‘Just now.’ ‘Now now.’ It baffles non South Africans!
- What talent (outside of sport) would you like to have?
I would love to be multi lingual. To be fluent in Zulu, Spanish & French would be amazing!
- What movie/book should everyone watch/read?
Book: Footprints on the water – by Larry Tracey
Movie: Million Dollar Baby
- What is your favourite place to rest?
In my bed or on a beach somewhere.