- What is your idea of perfect happiness?
I am at my happiest when I am spending quality time with my close friends and family. When I find purpose and meaning in whatever I do and achieve in life, that for me is perfect happiness.
- What is your Pet hate?
Someone that drives really slow in front of me (because they are on their cell phones). Someone that comes really close to me when they talk to me and when I move backwards, they come closer again.
- What do you fear?
Sometimes I struggle with the fear of failure and disappointing people that I look up to.
- Strangest instruction your coach has ever given you?
My coach once instructed me to not win a race on purpose. (We had a very strategic reason for this) but still, comeon…I am an athlete, I am highly competitive so it was a strange concept for me.
- My greatest extravagance?
- Phrases I overuse?
I don’t think I really have one!
- What talent outside sport would you like to have?
I wish I could play guitar and sing!
- What movie/book should everyone read?
Book -“Daring Greatly – Brene Brown”; Movie – “The Blindside”
- What’s your favourite place to rest?
Buffelsbaai, watching a perfect sunset.